Thank you so much for your support, Winnipeg!
Find us at 3670 Roblin Boulevard between Assiniboine Park and the Moray Parkway.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Wednesday to Saturday 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm*
Sunday 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
**We will be open on Friday April 2nd but only from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
We will be open on Saturday and Sunday of the long weekend with our usual hours. Happy Easter!
*Please note that according to current provincial health orders all members of the public must vacate the premises by 10:00 pm
OPEN FOR DINE-IN
We are so glad to be back to offering dine-in service! Come down and get some great food! We can’t wait to see you. We recommend making a reservation but we may have a table available for you without one. Please call us or stop on by.
PICK UP YOUR DINNER!
For pick up and curbside please call us: 204.944.8748.
For delivery, look for us on SkipTheDishes.
Book your table ONLINE! Find us online at Table Agent
Here are the new rules MANDATED BY THE PROVINCE for dine-in guests. Thank you for being respectful and understanding. Stay safe Winnipeg!
- Restaurants may not allow seated dining of more than 50% of the capacity of the room.
- Guests seated indoors may only sit with their own household members. The province requires restaurants to check IDs to ensure this is the case. There is a maximum of 5 guests per table indoors.
- Guests seated on outdoor patios may sit with people outside their households. Outdoors, there is a maximum of 6 guests per table.
- Physical distancing measures in place to ensure 2-metre separation between groups.
- Guests must remain at their tables except for when they use the washrooms.
- Guests may not move tables or chairs.
- Guests must be assigned to a table and may not seat themselves.
- Contact information needs to be collected from one person per group.
- Liquor can only be served if a meal has been ordered.
All members of the public must vacate the establishment by 10:00 pm.
As per provincial health regulations everyone (including staff and guests) is required to wear a mask. We kindly ask that customers leave their masks on except for when eating. If you’d like, upon request, we can provide you with a small bag to place your mask in while dining. Please let your server know if you would like one. Disposable face masks are available at the door if you happen to forget yours at home.
Voted one of WINNIPEG’S BEST NEW RESTAURANTS OF 2020 by Ciao! Magazine!